- Roseville Acupuncture201 Harding Blvd, Suite K
Roseville, CA 95678
Mon 8:30am - 5:00pm Tue 9:00am- 11:30am Wed 8:30am - 5:00pm Thu 2:00pm - 5:00pm Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm
Acupuncturists in California undertake four years of extensive and comprehensive graduate training at a nationally certified school. All California acupuncturists must pass a licensing exam, complete 50 hours of continuing education every two years, and meet strict guidelines to practice in the state.
Acupuncture is extremely safe. It is an all-natural, drug-free therapy, yielding feelings of relaxation and well-being. There is little danger of infection from acupuncture needles because they are sterile, used once, and then discarded. Before treatment, Gregory will address any concerns you may have.
Acupuncture is recognized by the National Institute of Health (NIH) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to be effective in the treatment of a wide variety of medical problems. Below are some of the health concerns that acupuncture can effectively treat:
- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not skip a meal before your appointment.
- Refrain from overexertion or working out, for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
Insurance coverage varies from plan to plan. Contact our office to find out if your plan covers acupuncture.
Rates vary and depend upon what procedures are performed. Please contact our office regarding rates and insurance coverage.
The number of treatments will vary from person to person. Some people experience immediate relief; others may take several treatments to achieve results. We expect at least some improvement within 3 to 4 treatments. Chronic conditions usually take longer to resolve than acute ones.
Yes. In some instances children actually respond more quickly than adults.
The tongue is a map of the body. It reflects the general health of the organs and meridians. Your acupuncturist will look at the color, shape, cracks and coating on your tongue.