Your First Appointment
- You will need to complete a New Patient Registration Packet prior to your treatment. Please arrive at the office 20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment or visit New Patient Forms to securely complete the forms in the convenience of your home.
- Bring your insurance card to your appointment. If your insurance policy requires that your physician send a referral, you should confirm that this was done prior to the time of your appointment.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- We are covered by many insurance plans and accept MasterCard and Visa.
- Co-pays must be paid at the time of service.
- Your insurance policy is a contract between you and your insurance company. You are ultimately responsible for the payment of services.
- If we are not contracted with your insurance carrier, you are responsible for payment in full at the time of service.
- Not all insurance plans cover all services. In the event your insurance plan determines a service to be “not covered,” you will be responsible for the complete charge.
- We offer a cash discount for full payment at time of service.
We respect the value of your time and ask the same of you. We understand that you may need to cancel your appointment. Therefore, we request the courtesy of a 24 hour advanced notice for rescheduling or canceling your appointment. We reserve the right to charge a fee for missed appointments